I have been harrassed long enough. The peer pressure was too much, I am here. But it is a good thing, I need to write this stuff done. You know stuff that happens that is just so funny that you never want to forget it, that kind of stuff. Here is an example of what I am talking about:
I was in the bathroom getting ready for work, Brook (my sweet 5 year old girl) was in the tub behind me. She was playing with her Barbie mermaids and just saying random things from one mermaid to the other. When out of no where one of her mermaids told the other mermaid "I am going to get a restraining order!!" I busted up laughing, it was so funny. I mean really, where does she learn these things!!!
Anyways, I guess that is my first blog. I hope it passes!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH MY SISTA! I am so happy your here! Don't forget the baby garbage! LOL! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BLOG...sheesh loser. I was wondering who thought they were mean enough to take my crown. I guess I'm glad it's still in the family. I love you and I'm so glad you are doing this. I'll tell you like I told Kim...I need pics of your kids. It's like crack to me so get busy!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI found you! Welcome to the blogging world! You have a lot of catching up to do...you better get cracking!
ReplyDelete