
My sweet little girl lost her first tooth!! She is 5 1/4 years old!! And she just doesn't look like a baby anymore!! Good thing we have a baby on the way to take her place as our baby since she thinks she needs to be a big girl!! She would not let anyone touch it and then finally she pulled it out herself!! I was surprised that she could/would do that! She surprises me all the time, like yesterday she asked me what the name of President Obama's dad is??!! hahahahaha!!! She is funny, here is a picture of her and her lost tooth, her cute cousin Lacey is in the picture with her, she looks a little terrified, but she is just a good drama queen!!

OK something is wrong with your date keeper on here! I so know you didn't post this before she lost her tooth! Yes my daughter is a drama queen what can I say! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she has lost a tooth already. Crazy!! She is SO grown up. It seems like from the minute she could talk she has been amassing information. She retains it so well...I just want to warn you now. That girl has some mad Jedi mind tricks she is getting ready to play on you. So cute...I LOVE when my sisters put cute kid pics on their blogs so I don't miss so much. Sorry about the ticket. I still love you.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Now that the teeth are falling out all sorts of new things will start too.!!! I can't wait to see your new baby boy!!!
ReplyDelete