Today is my last day at the Department of Labor for the next 9 weeks while I go on maternity leave to take care of this new baby, Cooper Sorensen, that will be born tomorrow!! I am very excited and terriefied at the same time!! hahahahaha! That is normal I guess, not that I am normal, we all know that is not true but my feelings are normal for this!! I sit here at work waiting for the hospital to call and let me know what time tomorrow I am supposed to go in for the c-section. I HATE waiting for calls like this, all I can think is that I am going to be over-looked and either not scheduled or not called or something will go wrong and I will be put off for another day. I hate that I am a pessimist, but I don't claim the blame for that, I blame that on life and how crappy it can be at times, and lately I have seen a LOT of crap and so sometimes it just happens where I expect the worst, as not to be dissappointed if it really happens!! lol!! I am a nerd, I know, and that is okay, that is just how I role!!
We are VERY excited to get this baby boy here!! We are pretty sure that his first name will be Cooper and positive that his last name will be Sorensen, but we are not so sure on his middle name. I like Jack for a middle name, I think it sounds good with his other two names, Cooper Jack Sorensen. But I will check with Les probably one more time before it becomes official. However, I am the one that gets to name this baby, Les somehow got the naming rights on our other two children and I bought the naming rights for the child. And by buying them, I mean that I begged Les to play the naming game with me and he said fine but only if I gave him a backrub, so I agreed, I would do almost anything to play the name game. So as I gave him a backrub we played the name game and when the game ended his name was Cooper Jack Sorensen, and I have kept that one as his name. Everytime Les tries to suggest something new I just tell him "No" you sold the naming rights of this child for a backrub!!! hahahahahaha, and he just smiles and says "that is right, I would do anything for a backrub!!" lol!! What a funny pair we make!!
Well there is only 4 hours and 24 minutes of work left!! I am excited!! I will post pictures as soon as I can!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the story of Coop's name. I love Cooper Jack. I love you. I love spring. I love new babies. I love having nieces and nephews.
ReplyDeleteHey my sista! You did a fabulous job and made a super cute baby! You are such a great mom your three kiddos are lucky to have you, as am I! I love you!
ReplyDelete