
Okay, so it has been 9 weeks already and I have not been on here once!!! eeeeeeeek!!! Who knew that a new baby would be so much effort!!!??? Hahahahahaha, okay so I did, but I was in denial!! I had all these grand notions of being on here everyday and blogging about what a cute baby my Cooper Jack Sorensen is!!! Who, if you haven't heard, was born on April 29th, 2009 at 7:27AM, weighing 7lbs. 13oz. and was 20.5 inches long!! He is beautiful and handsome and quite the eater!!!! He is now 9 weeks old and weighs 13+ pounds!!! hahahaha!! He is smiling and cooing and almost laughing, and he is ultra strong, he can already support his weight on his legs!! We call him our little linebacker and tank and big baby!! All good nicknames! I was good enough to get his picture taken but just not good enough to get them posted yet!! I will work on that. I am also going to work on being better on getting on here, it seems to be the only form of journaling that I do. So I better keep up because life if going by faster than is possible, so I better document as much as I can so I can remember that it actually happened!!! Well since I am technically at work, I guess I better get back to it!! Chao!!

I am so glad you are back to blogging!! I NEED new pics of Cooper. The one of him smiling that you sent to my phone is old. I know he has changed since then. Tell Brook to start watching the mail. :) Love you!!
ReplyDelete