
My baby girl Brook is about to start Kindergarten!! It is so exciting and sad at the same time!! Sad that she is old enough to go and exciting that she is old enough to go!!!! hahahahahaa!!! I can't believe how much she has changed over the last couple of years!! She is still my little girl and still needs my help sometimes but there are things that she can do that I was unaware that she could until recently! She can tie her own shoes, and those of her friends, she can make sandwiches for herself and for her dad, she can run the microwave and roast her own marshmallows!!! But then at the end of the day she still needs me to tuck her into bed and sing her the "bed bug" song before going to sleep. She is my precious little girl and I am sooooo blessed to have her in my life, what would I do without her?? I never want to find out!!! Here are some pictures of her when she was just born and at 1.5 years old and at 5.5 years old!!

I love that little girl. She has always been such a character. What is up with our kids and those HUGE binkis? Oh, my Brookie....she can't be old enough for kindergarten. Time has flown so fast. It hardly seems fair.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little lady she is! We never have a dull moment when she is around! Your doing a good job!
ReplyDeleteWow, where has the time gone. I remember when Ashlee was babysitting her when you first went back to work! Now Ashlee has 2 of her own and your little Brook is going off to school! Hug her tight!!!! Love you
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Is she so ready for Kindergarten? Sabrina sure is! Some days I am so ready...others not so much! Time goes way too fast!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I was just looking through scrapbook pics of brooke and Syd and babies...time flys
ReplyDeleteStop it , your making me sad!!!! I hate that our children grow up so fast! Brook is such a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteGet ready cause now that school is starting the years really start to FLY by. She is so beautiful and full of fun I am so excited to spend kindergaten with her this year and Taylor is too. Congrats on the next step of children. lol
ReplyDelete