I am sitting at work and wondering "where does the time go?" I can't believe that it is April 14th 2010. Who ever thought that it would ever be this day?? When I was little time crawled by but now it speeds by faster than I can see (which I believe is faster than the speed of light!!)!!!! hahahaha!! Anyways, it is two weeks from my baby boy's first birthday!!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I can't, I am actually sitting here and wondering "How can that be??" I just don't think it is physically possible!!!!!!!! But as you can see in the pictures, it is....he is not a baby any more!!! He is a toddler and totally full of it and I love every little bit of him!! The way he growels and slams his hand down on tables when he is excited, the way he yells when he wants your attention, and the little boy sounds that he loves to make, the way he wrinkles his nose when he smiles (just like his mama and big sister), the way he laughs without making a noise when Grandpa is throwing him up in the air, the way he actually laughs with noise (the sound he makes is gold to your ears), and lets not forget the way he bites and thinks that he is giving kisses!!! hahahaha, he is truely so fun to have in our lives!!!!!!! I would not want to think of what it would be like without him!!! Thanks for all the smiles that you have created this first year and the million more to come!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Big Baby Cooper Jack Sorensen!!!!!!!!!!! (this is about two weeks early but I am sure that I will be OVER STRESSED the week of his birthday as it will be "dead week" at school, the dreaded week that I will be cramming for my finals the following week!!!!!!!!!!!) So again, Happy Early Birthday my Baby Boy!!!!!!!!! Please know that you are eternally loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh man...that is one cute kid. I can't believe he is almost a year old already. It is so fun to watch him grow. You are such a great Mom. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteJust think of those of us who haven't seen pictures of him for 6 months! He really did grow up fast!! LOL! What a cute little guy! Happy Birthday Cooper (in 2 weeks)!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just WAY too cute
ReplyDeleteYou forgot his cute head conks that only the cool people get! Hehe! I sure do love that kid! So cute! Happy Birthday Super Cooper!
ReplyDelete