Friday, November 8, 2013
November!!!!! How can it be???!!!!!
Wow, I am amazed at how fast time passes without knowing it. I had no idea it had been since February since I posted last!! Crazy!!! Anyways, lots has happened since then!!! I graduated from the nursing program!! Can you believe it?? Sometimes I still can't!!! But I must have because I am working at Caribou Memorial Hospital in Soda Springs, Idaho. It is a little rural hospital and I am loving every minute of it. Is it hard? Yes. Is it frustrating? Yes. Would I want to be working as an RN anywhere else? NO!! I am learning so much and am surrounded by the most fabulous nurses!! I have seen some pretty crazy things and every day is a new adventure. I have worked in almost every area of the hospital already!!! I am excited to continue learning new things and continue my career. I want to thank all my family and friends that helped me get to this point!! Especially my loving and ever supportive husband, Les, he worked so hard so I could go to school and not have to worry about having to work and try to go to school at the same time. And then to my sweet children and how they did without a sane mother for so long (not that I am sane now, but maybe a little closer to sane). And then to my sisters and my friends that are close enough to be sisters and all the help they provided me in watching my kids or just keeping me positive!! THANKS to all of you, I love you and could not have accomplished this without you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so proud of you!! You rock!!
ReplyDelete