Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sunshine, good ol' fashioned sunshine...

Sunshine, that is what I am in major need of. If the sun doesn't come back to Idaho soon, I will be leaving to find it, and I might not come back. I am over these long, horrid, cold winters here. I need to go somewhere warm, somewhere dry, somewhere that the sun shines most of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am severely lacking vitamin D and serotonin. I am cranky and tired and I just don't want to do anything. They only cure is the sun!!!!!!!! I am going to be graduating soon from the ISU nursing program, in May of this year, so in just a couple months. I just might decide to uproot my family and move somewhere warmer, somewhere that the sun shines and I don't have to deal with this seasonal depression, I know it won't fix everything, but at least I won't have to deal with this lack of sunshine. I will research some places to move to and keep you updated, but I am pretty convinced that I need to goooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! Nebraska isn't perfect, but we get WAY more sun in the winter than good old Idaho. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would probably LOVE the weather in New Mexico. They boast 350 some odd days of sun. The summers are nice (90's are the highs) and the winters aren't very bad either! When it does snow, even a skiff, the kids are out of school!! The weather, the green chili pizza, and my favorite radio show are really the only thing Albuquerque has going for it, but you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete