Monday, September 21, 2009

Cute Pig....




So I am really still alive, just trying to stay a float!! Between Brook and Cooper and Les and Work and School, I just don't have much time for much else!! I just took my third test in Medical Terminology and got a 100%!! Yay me!! And on Wednesday 9-23-09, I have my first test in Child Development, so I am studying for that!! I hope to do well!! Cross your fingers and hold your breath for me!!! I will let you know how I did. Anyways, I just wanted to check in and make sure that I was still alive!! hahahaha!! And I saw this cute picture of this cute pig and thought that I should share it!! here he is.....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute pig. I really needed him today. Keep up the good work...ya little nerd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!!! Congrats on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you, I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you hang in there. YOU only want to be a RN don't settel for les. Les... ha ha Anyways you are an awesome student and you keep getting 100 on those test. You are doing the right thing and we are all here for you. Please call if I can do ANYTHING for you ANYTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete