Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back with a VENGENCE!!!

I am back!! hahahahahahaha!! Holy cow!!! What a wild and horrible and wonderful month October was!!! I don't even know where to start!!

I am holy and uncontrollably busy with school, getting an A in Medical Terminology and and A in Child Psychology and will be signing up for two more classes for next semester (organic chemistry and anatomy& physiology) on Friday!!! Can you believe that this semester is almost over already?? I can't!!

Brook has two months of kindergarten under her belt and is doing GREAT!! Apparently she is an advanced artist for a 5 year old (almost 6) and very "typical" in her other studies, I think that is the nice way to say "average" these days!! hahahahaha!!! No problem with average!!

Cooper is getting over the "pig flu" (aka swine flu, aka h1n1 virus) he contracted this lovely virus around 10-24-09 and we spent 10-26-09 through 10-28-09 in the hospital because his oxygen levels were dangerously low (lower 80's). But he has made a full recovery and we are feeling very blessed because of that, we cannot imagine life without him!!!

And sadly this month Les's nephew Shawn died on 10-12-09. He was such a great nephew, always wanting to help and loved to play with Brook, I remember one Christmas when he was working at King's in Shelley he insisted on buying Brook some gifts, he didn't just buy one thing he bought two huge gifts for her!! One was a talking kitchen that she just loved and the other was this car race track thing that she really liked too. He was so excited to give her the gifts he did not even wait for Christmas to give them to her!! hahahahahahaha!! He will be sooo missed.

October was already a hard month for me as 10-30-09 is the 8th Birthday/Heavenday for our first son Kurt. I can't believe he is 8. I always wonder what he would look like and what would be his favorite things. I miss him but know that he is with some very special people and that he is doing what he is supposed to be. My sweet sister Kim helped me make our traditional birthday/Halloween cookies in celebration of him and my other sweet sister Lori sent me a fabulous rememberance gift!! I love my sisters so much, I could not do this whole Earth thing without them!!!!

Well I think that has caught us up to date...I promise to be back before a month is up and I am going to post some cute pictures from Halloween so watch for those.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are busy and doing so well in school. Sounds like Brook has the whole kinderfabulous thing down pat. We prayed almost constantly for your family while Cooper was sick. I was very sorry to hear about nephew Shawn. My heart still hurts for all of his family. I'm glad you liked the initial plaque for our angel Kurt. He is missed....but at least he gets to hang with Mom. I REALLY need some pictures. We leave for ID in 14 days!!! 2 weeks baby!! We will drive through the night and see you in the morning on Saturday!!! HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Kurt would be 8! He does have some really cool people to hang with though!! I am glad Cooper is doing better too! What a little stud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear sister, What a crazy month in deed! I am so thankful for Cooper's health, that was scary, I am happy (but not surprised) your doing so well in School! My heart is broken for the loss of Shawn! I am happy we could spend Kurty's bday together again this year! There is no where else I would rather be on his day! I love you and think you are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that Kurt would be eight! I love that you keep that tradtion to always remeber him, I will have to do the same with Shawn. Love you much! Also I'm so glad that little Cooper is doing great!

    ReplyDelete