Friday, September 4, 2009
I am one of those Crazy People, that is for sure!!!
So after "Just Jumping" back into school, I am think to myself, "What the heck was I thinking??!!" hahahahahahaha!! Wow, what a busy last couple of weeks!! Brook started school and I started school, so now it is homework city!! I have tons to read and study for my classes and then I have to read to and encourage Brook to do what she needs for her class. CRAZY!! Les has been a great help, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids and even helping me with the LAUNDRY!!! Wow!! I have started to freak out, not knowing how I am going to be able to afford school, and I don't think that I can afford to quit my job and just go to school. So I have been thinking that maybe I need to look into becoming and LPN first or get an Associates RN degree first so that I can work a little and go to school at the same time to get my Bachelors of Nursing. I just don't know and I can't seem to wrap my head around it all!!! RUDE!!! I have a couple of phone numbers to the LPN program and ADRN program up at ISU, I guess I will give them a call and find out what my best options are. Any advice from anyone reading this is GREATLY accepted!!! I guess I will call the phone numbers and hopefully become less confused!! I will report on how that all goes down and post a picture of my darling Brook on her first day of Kindergarten!! What a cutie!!! Thanks all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sure wish I had some wise words for you...but alas you have heard my vocabulary...not so wise uh! HEHEHE! I am sure it will work it's self out! I am always here to help with the kids! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI just read part 2....not knowing there was a part one. I am glad you made the decision to go for it. You rock and can totally handle this!!
ReplyDelete