
So my baby girl, Brook, turned 6 last Monday!! I can't believe it!! It surely is not possible that six full years have come and gone!! She is the cutest darn thing!! She is very sweet and kind hearted, she has just a touch of stubbornness, but that is required if you are going to live with other Sorensens (hahaha). She loves making new friends and playing with her Littlest Pet Shops and My Little Ponies and Barbies. She is very kind to her baby brother Cooper and likes it when he can hang out with her in her room!! She is a very good artist, she loves to draw pictures and is VERY good at it!!!!
She was very spoiled this year (not that that is anything new!!) and got lots of new Pet Shops and clothes and a couple new toys like Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon Merrange (I don't think that is how that is really spelled, oh well!!). She loved all her gifts, and if you ask her to choose a favorite, she would not be able to answer because she literally LOVES ALL her toys, right down to the little dumb ones that she gets from her McDonald's kids meal!! hahahaha!!




For her birthday party she was able to have her best friend (besides Bridger) Addison come over and spend the night. They had a blast, then on Saturday we met up with Kim and her clan to have a combined party at the swimming pool for Brook and Bridger. The kids had a blast, but next year, if we go swimming, I think we will go swimming for as long as they want and then come home for pizza and cake. Having the pizza and cake there was harder then it sounded like it would be!!
Cooper had a blast swimming, it was fun to watch!!
I want everyone to know that my sister Kim is GREAT!! and without her help I probably could not function on my own!! hahahaha!! She keeps me on track and focused and I get things done when she is involved, thanks Kim!!! Brook and Bridger's party would have stunk had she not been there directing traffic!! She is the BOMB.COM!!! hahahahaha!!
Well that is my salute to my baby girl that is growing up way too fast!!
I LOVE YOU BROOKIE LOU!!!!!!!!


Oh my. I remember when she was born and Ashlee was babysitting her. I would go over and love on her for awhile. Happy birthday miss Brooke!
ReplyDeleteAhh you made me all teary and stuff! HEHE! It almost sounds like I was bossy tho! HEHE! Not me! HAHAHAHAHA! Your the best! I love you! I am glad the kids had such a great time! And you are sooooo right on the pizza and cake at home!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh ya and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Brookie Lou!!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Miss Brook!! I love you!! I miss you guys so much. She was so much fun to play with and even just sit and talk to this last trip. Jim even got a kick out of her!! She is growing into such a sweet girl....no more baby...sad....Give her extra hugs for me.
ReplyDeletewe love Brook and of course Harmony stalks Brook, hahah! I'm so glad you have such great sisters, you are very blessed to have such a loving, fun family!
ReplyDelete