Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Sisters.....
My Sisters are the best sisters anyone could ever hope to have!!!! They are strong and beautiful and so giving!! They give to their families on an endless basis!! And I don't even just mean their husbands and own children but to me and my family as well. It is my birthday this week and it is a bad week to begin with for my family, but my sisters overlooked their own problems and made sure that I had a fabulous birthday present!! I have been meaning to get my hair done, it has grown out and with all the stress I put myself through (and what life dishes out) has made my hair a little less brown and a little more, how would you say it...Jay Leno-ish!!!....hahahaha. So my sweet sisters got me a gift certificate to get my hair done!!!! I had been putting it off as I did not feel like I had the money and so my sweet sweet sisters made it happen for me!!! I don't know what I would do without them. Thank you Lori and Kim, I love you so much!! Someday, when I am rich and famous, I am taking us all to Hawaii!!! hahahahahahahaha, I am so funny sometimes!!! Love you bunches!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday! When was it? Oh, and I feel your pain with the whole hair color thing. I blame all my "platinum" hair on my Hubby! Post some pics you lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteYou are a funny girl...but I am holding you to the promise of Hawaii!! I am glad we could get you something you will love. I love you so much. You do so much for your family and for mine that is nice to be able to give you something once in a while. ENJOY!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes Hawaii PLEASE! You do so many wonderful things for us, so it's only fair we repay you! I love you and hope your birthday was grand!
ReplyDelete