Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Nursing School Application.....
Holy Moly, has it really been a year since I decided to try to get into nursing school??? That is plum crazy!! All the classes that I have taken since going back I have received nothing less than a A- as the grade!! yay!! Anyways, I am now getting the final bits and pieces together of my application so I can turn it in next week!! The deadline is September 15Th, I will have it in a week before the deadline, a little close for comfort but in time and that is all that matters!! After I get it in, I have to wait SIX long agonizing weeks to find out if I get selected to attend the school. I might go crazy in that time!! But my admissions GPA is a 3.56, you need a minimum of 3.0 and my TEAS score was a 77, not great but slightly above average. So I guess we will see!! I don't really have a back-up plan, so in November we will either be celebrating like mad or trying like mad to decide on another path!! I have tried my best and that is all I can do. It is hard to work full-time and be wife and mother and go to school!!! I do apologize for any short comings I have had for friends and family as of late, it was not on purpose!!! I love you all and am thankful for all the support you have provided this last year!!!!! Here is to applications, deadlines and hopefully letters of acceptance!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You really are amazing. You'll get in. They'd be crazy to not scoop you right up. You really are the smartest of the sisters!!
ReplyDeleteIt's true you are the smartest! You will get in, I know it!! I can't wait to hear the good news!!!
ReplyDeleteDiddo what they said! You are smart and amazing and terrific and all those other things and I love ya!!! Good luck I will party from afar when you get accepted :)
ReplyDelete