Tuesday, October 12, 2010
October....
What can one say about the month of October....I am not a big fan....not that I don't like the fall weather because I do, but that leads to winter weather and that I do not like. Plus October is has two not so fun angel dates, my son Kurt was born and returned to Heaven on 10-30-01 and nephew Shawn returned to Heaven on 10-12-09. Those are hard. They both weigh on my mind during the month. I wonder what they are doing, and where they are and if they are happy (which I am sure that they are happy). But really on the whole, it is just too much for my little brain to ponder about!! It is exhausting. But then, what isn't exhausting these days!!?? I am tired all the time! But who wouldn't be if they were working a full-time job, taking two demanding college classes, and trying to take care of a husband, a house, two kids (an almost 7 year old and an 18 month old) and two mangy mutts???!!!! I would say it is a full plate and I am getting tired of it, I want to scrape it clean and just keep what I really want. That of course would include my family and my mutts and probably college. I say probably college because really if I had to I could leave it and not be too heart broken. My job I could leave in a heart beat, I think that is what is the most draining right now, I do not like it at all. It is a depressing whole that sucks the life out of me. Everyday I leave and feel like the people and the economy stole a part of my life span!! Rude. I guess that is why I am trying to balance this full plate right now in hopes that I can continue my education and scrape this job into the garbage!! I will find out in the next couple weeks what the future holds for me, either I will get to give notice of my leaving the Deparment of Labor to continue my education or I will have to decide wether to take a few more courses to improve my GPA and apply for nursing school again, or just give up on that road and find another road out of here!! I will keep you all posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stay strong. Oct. is a tough month for you to be making huge, life changing decisions. I am sorry you have to deal with Oct. at all. Just keep guttin' in out. You'll make it. You are an amazingly strong woman and with a little more time you'll be able to empty some of your plate (that nasty ol' job will be replaced with a better one).
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I thought I commented on this post, I must've messed it up! Well since October is now over I can say, HEY LOOK YOU MADE IT! YIPPEEE! I love you and think you are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete