Thursday, December 9, 2010

7 Years Old and just getting Better!!!

My Brook turned 7 on December 7th. It was her "Golden Birthday". She got everything she could ever want and more, well at least I think she did. She got a barbie doll house, an item that she has been wanting for years but always got something else just as cool but not that. She got some pet shops (her favorite toys in the world). And a new toy called a Fin Fin, which is this little fake fish that swims in this little pool of water and reacts to her voice and will sing and dance and do all sorts of tricks for her. She had a good birthday. I hope she knows how much I love her. I love watching her play. I love how she loves to sing and dance. I love how she is a good big sister. I love how she loves to draw pictures and tells me that she is going to be an artist and an art teacher when she grows up. I love her laugh, it is so pure and it makes me laugh. I love the off the wall and oh so true things that she says. I love the funny faces that she pulls and how she likes to be tickled! She is joy in my life! This world would be a much darker place without her. I thank God everyday that she is in my life. I hope that one day she will look back on her life and remember the good times that we have had together and I hope she knows how much I love her!!!!! You are the best Brookie Lou, thanks, you make me smile!!! (that is her and my favorite song right now, "You Make Me Smile" by Uncle Kracker, everytime it comes on we crank it up and belt it out, we even bought the CD so we could listen to it whenever we wanted to!!!! hahahhahaa!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet little Brookie Lu! She is so dang funny! Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete