Has it really been over a year since I blogged?? That is BAD!! How did I let a year go by and not at least check in!!!??? Well I will tell you why, NURSING SCHOOL AND A TWO YEAR OLD will suck the life out of you!!!!! It is true, they are both hard and challenging "things" and to have them at the same time is insane. So yes, I am insane. At least I feel like I am. Some people think that I am not, at least that is what they say to my face!! hahahahahaha, maybe they are just afraid that if they tell me the truth that I will hurt them or cry!! hahahahaha, both are probably true to an extent!!! I am really sad that I have not said much about last year, so many good things happened with all that insanity, but of course now that it is past, it is hard to remember it. Hmmmmmmm, I guess last year will have to remain a blur and I will just have to pick up from here and start again.....
Les is 40 now. He turned 40 on January 9th. We did not celebrate it though, he is choosing to observe it in May or July when the weather is nicer. He feels that he was ripped off as a child having a winter birthday so now that he is older he thinks he will make up for it. It is funny, I go along with it!
I am 34 (will be 35 next month) and am now considered a Junior in the nursing program. Only 3 semesters to go!! Whoot whoot!! Holding on for dear life until May 2013!!! I try my best to do all the homework and studying and all that while trying to keep up with Brook and Cooper and Les. It is a juggling act for sure and I am not great at it. But I try, and I guess that is worth something.
Brook is 8. She is so smart and loving and kind. I love her so much. She is also a little crazy, thanks to the Sorensen genes that flow through her veins and moves at the speed of cold tar on Christmas day!! Which I also blame on the Sorensen gene pool, and let's not forget the slight hoarding tendencies, which also belong to the Sorensens!!! I really should have done a little research on those Sorensens before saying "I Do"!!!! I kid, I kid!!! Sheesh, some people just can't take a joke!! hahahahahahahaha!!
And then we have Cooper. Will be 3 in April. 200% Sorensen Boy. Enough said. Love him to death, but he is ssssssooooooooooooooooooooo naughty and sweet at the same time.
So that is where we are. I will try to do better this year at checking in at least once a week or month or quarter, but don't hold me to that, you know, I have good intentions, just not great follow-through!! Love you all!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bahahhahahahaha!! I love this post!! You are one funny girl!! I miss you and your crazy family!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you can blame it all on the Sorensen jeans, I know them Barton's, and they are a pretty crazy bunch...your kids didn't stand a chance ;c) Just kidding! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete