Saturday, April 14, 2012

APRIL!!!!!!!!!

Wow, well, I missed March!! But I am here in April!!! April, the month that my sweet little boy Cooper was born!!! So I thought I would post a little snippet about my little man!! Cooper will be 3 this month, but I am sure he thinks he is 14!!! In fact I know he does because he tells me everyday how old he is and it is always 14 or 16!! hahahahaha!! He loves monster trucks!! Or any other truck or car or motorcycle or four-wheeler, or bike or pretty much anything with wheels or a motor!!! He is very funny and very observant. He saw a UPS truck just the other day while we were on our way to daycare, he said to me "hey look Mom, a CHOCOLATE BUS!!!!" hahahahahaha!! Too funny!!! For his birthday we are going to take him to a Monster Truck show at Holt Arena!! He should have so much fun, I am sure he will be so giddy that he won't know what to do with his self!! Then for his birthday we will be giving him a battery powered (because we are afraid to give him anything more powerful than that) four-wheeler that he can ride on in the back yard!! It should be a great time!! Happy Birthday Cooper-man!!!!!!!! We love you and can't imagine how dull our lives would be without you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being so awesome!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I luff your little man. I think you need to post a video of him singing Tomorrow. He rocks!! There are few little boys as funny as him!! Give him a squeeze for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Coop! Take a video of him at the Monster Trucks! He is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete