Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crazy how time flies!!

Wow, somehow, someway, time has hit warp speed. It is January 2013! I missed wishing my sweet Brookie Lu a "Happy 9th Birthday"!! I missed posting about Christmas and Halloween and two visits from my sweet sister Lori. Crazy. I just don't know where all the time goes. But I am trying to focus on being a better me. A better me, for me, for my kids, and for my husband. I am trying to focus on the now, the present. It is hard, but that is my mission, and to simplify my life. I have been reading a lot on that, simplifying. It is an interesting subject and something I feel I have been craving. To simplify, I first need to learn to let go. Something that I am not good at but am trying to get better. I have been reading a blog that the author has dedicated to this subject, I find it enthralling. I will tell you more about him later. I just really felt like I needed to check in, write a blarb, and get back to trying to understand this crazy life that I live. I will be writing a bit more this year, so be sure to check in a little more often, you will be surprised!!!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your goal. Everyone could use some simplification. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor ;)

    ReplyDelete