Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Another Post without Any Pictures!!!!! So this will be a random post with weird tidbits!!
Okay, so I am really starting to get irritated with myself. The only time that I seem to find to blog is when I am at work. Well when I am at work, I don't have access to my camera and my photos!!!! SO I just tell you about what happened or what was funny and don't get to show you!!! So I guess I need to make it a goal to try to find some time at home so you can get some pictures with my stories as well!! Over the weekend we had a garage sale and I did get some pictures (I will have to post them later), they are uber fabulous pictures of us having the TIME OF OUR LIVES!! hahahhaha, not really, but we had to tell ourselves that to get through the day!! But we all made a little money and got rid of tons of junk!! Got to love that!! On a totally unrelated side note, Brook is the stinking most cute 5 year old girl that I know!! She has all of a sudden decided that she loves the movie "Mama Mia" it is a musical that has nothing but ABBA songs in it. She sings along with the movie and anyone that would not enjoy listening to her try to sing "Dancing Queen" is an idiot because let me tell you, it is hilarious and the cutest thing ever!!! Brook is going to have a sleep over this weekend with some friends and some cousins, I will take pictures and let you know how it all turns out!! It should be pretty exciting!! haha! I sure hope that some of the girls will be able to come, if not, Brook will be pretty sad. And one more weird off topic tidbit, Brook is going to be starting school in a few weeks and it makes me sad!! I can't believe that she is old enough to be going off to school!!! Where did the time go, it is not possible that she is old enough for that. But apparently she is, registration is on August 13th and the first day of school is August 26th. I am sure I will blog more about that as it gets closer but I just had to mention it!!! Life can be so rude....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't beleive it either, so sad that "the babies" are old enough for that! I totally loved spending the day with you...even if it was at a stinky yard sale!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! That Brook is so stinking funny!! I love her (and her Mama) so much. I need to sing with her. Dancing Queen is one of my favorite songs. We would be quite a duet. hehehehe
ReplyDeleteBrook and Sabrina need to get together. My girls LOVE the Mama Mia music. Even Kailey can sing all the words to "honey honey". And, I feel your school starting pain! I am going to register Sabrina this afternoon:c( Do you want to know something so so sad? They do FULL day kindergarten here! So, my baby has to take a LUNCH to school! I can't deal with this! Get some pictures!!
ReplyDelete