
For those of you who read yesterdays post and thought that my daughter was sooo sweet to make a breakfast sandwich for her Dad, wait until you hear what Les told me last night about what our sweet daughter did! Okay so I laughed pretty hard, because this is soooo something I would have done as a child, probably not this young, so I have to give her props for being so advanced!! Last night Les informed me that when he bit into his "wonderful" breakfast sandwich that Brook had made for him, he was gaggingly-horrified to find that she had plastered the sandwich with TONS of salt and pepper!! hahahahahahaha!! And then when he took a bite she laughed her head off!!!! So I don't think that it was just her thinking it would make the sandwich taste better! hahahahahaha!!! Too funny! Of course, Les does not find it as funny as I do!! But you know, it serves him right, he is ALWAYS teasing Brook, he is relentless, so it is sooo fun to watch her become more devious herself and even the playing field a bit!!! Go Brookie, kudos to you!!!! hahahahahahaha, I am still laughing about it!!!!

BAH-HA-HA-HA that is classic!! The best part is that when she gave it to him she said it was because she love him and "liked his style"...so technically it was a taste of his own medicine :) ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteGoodness!!! That is hilarious!!! She is such a good blend of you and Les. And the fact that she did it all by herself is too funny. Oh my heck this kid cracks me up!! I LOVE HER!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA She is so sneaky! That girl is tooo funny! Just wait if she is pulling these things now! Good times are yet to be! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThat it too funny! Serves Les right for teasing her.
ReplyDelete