Thursday, July 9, 2009

To my children...


Okay, so I was surfing around facebook (when I should have been working but that is just between us!!!) and I came across a support group for women who have lost children, on the support group website some of the mothers have posted pictures of their sweet angels. It of course pulled at my heart strings as I remembered my sweet angel who is in Heaven. I thought about the few pictures that I have of Kurt and wished that they had been taken a little better and with a better camera, but what do you do when you are taken by surprise and are not prepared for such an event. And as I was looking at the website, I found that I was getting pretty upset at the fact that he was taken from me WAY too soon. But then I thought of my two sweet Earthly angels that I have been blessed with to raise here on Earth and how lucky I am to have them and can hug and kiss them and how there are some mothers who have lost one or more children and do not have any here to love on. So I guess what this rambling is all about, is that I love my children, Heavenly and Earthly, and am so glad that they are in my life and am thankful for all that they have taught me and brought to my life. Here is a sweet picture of my Earthly angels, my pictures of my Heavenly angel are guarded a little to heavily by my heart to post. But enjoy this beautiful picture (which was taken by the most wonderful Leah Stallings!) of Cooper and Brook...

7 comments:

  1. You are one strong lady! I love you for seeing the bright side of things even when they really are VERY dark! Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom! I am lucky to have you as my sister! I love you berry much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic of your earthly angels. They are fabulous...just like their Mom. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet it is that you will have a chance to rear you baby Kurt on the other side! Just think of how much harder all this crap would be if you didn't have the gospel and know that you would see those loved ones again! I think that would be very grim indeed. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you believe it took me this long to find your blog??? Where in the world have I been!!

    I love this post! You are an amazing mom and your kids are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I think you are amazing! You are an inspiration to me and you give me a lot of strength. Your kids are gorgeous. I still think we need to get together with Kim sometime for lunch....you guys are always so fun to talk to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle...I didn't know you had a blog. It is very cute. I LOVE this pic of your little darlings and think you are such a great mom! I am excited to read about your fun moments/thoughts. This is such a great way to journal since I usually don't

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you are amazing and I know it is hard everyday and you have come so far and you know that he is yours forever and that is all that matters. I think this picture of Brooke and Cooper is adorable, so precious. Hang in their girl you know he is in the arms of your mom now and they are loving and watching over you all here. I love ya sista!!!

    ReplyDelete