Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brook and Bridger


The babies, as they are better known in our family, because they were born only 12 days apart!! They are more like brother and sister than cousins, they love each other one minute and the next are pulling each others hair!! Too funny, they are growing up though, and I guess they can't be called "the babies" anymore!! I guess Cooper and Cylie will have to take over that role. Anyways while we were in Minnesota, visiting Lori, we had some pictures taken and of all the pictures that were taken, the two of them together on the dock was my favorite! So I thought I would try to post the picture, I don't know how it will turn out because technically I stole the picture from my sister Lori's blog, which if you have not read, you really should because it is very entertaining!!! hahahahaha!! Oh the weird things that happen to all of us!! so here is the picture, I hope it turns out!! YAY!! It worked, this picture soooo belongs on a greeting card!!! They are soooooo sweet!!! Hope you like it!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Brook and Bridger were that close in age! How fun for them! That picture is really cute! You are such a funny blogger-I love it! Keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will always be THE BABIES we will have to come up with something new for coop and cy! The b babies and the c babies! HAHAHA we are dorks aren't we! I do love this picture and love how it captures their realtionship! I am so thankful they are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this pic! It is one of my favorites from that day. Heather is working on some of the best ones. I am excited to see them. I miss you and I'm so thankful that you came to my house. B&B are darling and I loved every minute I got to spend with them!!

    ReplyDelete