
So I am mad because I took my camera to work and forgot it there so I did not have my camera to take pictures of my daughter this morning, so you will just have to imagine what I am about to tell you. My daughter Brook, is the sweetest thing, this morning she made her Dad a turkey sandwich for breakfast. She has been doing this for a while now, she thinks she is really cool. She is getting pretty good at it, this morning's sandwich actually looked edible!!! She is cute, she said to me, "Dad likes sandwiches, and I am a good sandwich maker!" "We are a good pair!!" I laughed and said "yes you are!" I watched her get out the bread and carefully lay two pieces side by side and then took out a good portion of turkey and put it on one side of bread, but then remember that she wanted the cheese on that side, so she moved the turkey to the other side of bread and then she put the cheese where she wanted it and then she shouted "we don't have any mayo!" I told her we did, and she said "oh there it is." She then had to rearrange things again so she could put the mayo on, she did better than expected with that. After the sandwich was made for her Dad, she then came to me and said that she wanted to make a sign for it and she needed my help. I told her okay, and she told me what to write and we made the sandwich a sign to go with it, it said "Dad, this sandwich is just for you. I made it because I love you and I like your style!" and then she drew a picture of herself and her Dad under that and taped it to the plate!! Too cute!! I love that little sweetheart!! She helps me make it through the rough times, I just look at pictures of her or sit with her and listen to what she has to say and regardless of what is going on around me, I will always find myself smiling!! I love her soooooooo much!! And again, I am soooooo mad at myself that I did not have my camera at home to take pictures of the whole event!! Sorry!!! Just know that it was one of the cutest things ever!!

HAHAHAHA she cracks me up! To cute! You do indeed have a fabulous daughter! Kids do make life more bareable! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThat is probably the cutest thing I have heard in weeks!! Dang that girl is good! She is such a hoot to hang out with. I really miss her...and you. Hug her for me!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she said, and I like your style..hilarious!
ReplyDelete